Senior Community Manager - Coworking Office Spaces
£38000-£43000 - Dependant on experience and number or locations to be managed
Strand, WC2R 1AT
Full Time - Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week (8.30am-5.30pm OR 9am-6pm - subject to change)
The community team at Spacemade are space makers. Literally. You are the heartbeat of our whole business and your role above all other things is how you make our members feel at every interaction.
The role of Senior Community Manager is an exciting and varied role that covers all aspects of running the location as well as responsibilities for up 2-3 other locations in the network. You will be a rapport builder extraordinaire and smiley solution bringer to every problem while building a community through events, initiatives and ongoing engagement.
You will be:
- Experienced in customer service and engagement
- Experienced in Serviced Office management
- Experienced with dealing facilities management
- Experienced in events management
- Experienced in online CRM systems
You will have the ability to actively drive community engagement within your location whilst maintaining a high level of customer service, build meaningful working relationships and create a seamless member experience.
Member Engagement & Retention:
- Manage the front desk, delivering a positive member experience to all members and guests.
- Manage the front desk inbox, responding to all incoming queries regarding your location.
- Be the go to person in your location for all front desk and meeting room queries, resolving any issues in a timely manner.
- Assist with the move in and move out process for all new members.
Sales and Marketing:
- Conduct coworking and day pass tours, following the complete sales process when needed.
- Update and complete sales CRM as required.
- Work closely with the Community Managers, assisting in the deliverance of community events.
- Create and deliver weekly CM member newsletter.
- Work alongside the Community Manager to source new member perks and incentives for the spacemade network.
- Work collaboratively with marketing when required.
Location operations & Facilities management:
- Maintaining ongoing communication with operation & maintenance teams (respectively) to ensure that processes are running smoothly.
- Report any facilities or operational issues to the relevant department.
- Carry out regular building walks to ensure Spacemade operating standards are maintained.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience working within a customer facing environment.
- Previous sales or retail sales experience.
- Great organisational skills.
- Highly motivated individual who is happy to work in a distributed team.
- Start-up experience is advantageous.
Why work for us?
- 🤝 A supportive, friendly, hard-working team.
- 🎉 Quarterly team socials & get-togethers.
- 🐶 Bring your pooch to work - we are a dog-friendly office.
- 🎂 Take a half-day on your birthday.
- 🧘 A mental health personal day.
- One paid charity day per year.
- 💰 Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- 🏖 25 Days holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- 🏅 £50 per month wellbeing allowance.
- 🚲 Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme £2000
Who we are
At Spacemade, we believe that a workspace is more than just a space to work. We think that it should be a space made with soul and a place to belong.
This is why when you join Spacemade, you don’t just get an office or a hot desk; you become part of a vibrant community of like-minded professionals who come together to share ideas, knowledge, and opportunities.
We are proud to be a certified BCorp business.
If you’re a match, we will ask for:
1. A short video introduction or a quick get-to-know chat with our Talent & Culture Manager
2. A second short video intro or a quick get-to-know chat with our Talent & Culture Manager our Regional Facilities & Services Manager and one of our current Senior Community Managers
3. A take-home task (case study) then a F2F interview with our Head of Community
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies to Spacemade will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, family or parental status, or disability status and you will need to have the right to live and work in the UK.